Heroes Don’t Always Wear Capes
First responders and health care workers have made a career in helping others. To show our gratitude, we provide a substantial discount on our fees to originate a new home purchase mortgage… or refinance an existing loan.
There are no restrictions regarding the type of loan (e.g., FHA, VA, conforming, jumbo, etc.) and interest structure (e.g., fixed-rate or adjustable-rate mortgage – ARM) you apply for.
Save on Closing Costs
Closing costs generally account for 2% to 5% of your total home loan. For example: if you took out a $400,000 loan, expect to pay anywhere between $8,000 – $20,000 at closing. With our Heroes Program, you’ll receive a $1,000 discount.
- Credit reports (pulled from the three bureaus Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion)
- Tax returns from the last two years
- W-2s, pay stubs, or other proof of income
- Bank statements (e.g., brokerage accounts and IRAs, etc.)
- Renting history (especially if you don’t have an extensive credit history)
- Police Officers
- EMT Personnel
The list isn’t extensive, so if you’re unsure whether you qualify, contact us.
Pair with Other Programs
90-Day Rate Lock
- Mortgage rates are unpredictable and fluctuate daily. Avoid rising interest rates, by locking it in. And you don’t pay extra to “float down” or get the lower current market rates.
- A pre-approval makes the house hunting process simpler for you. Show sellers and real estate agents you’re approved for mortgage financing. That way, it doesn’t matter if another bid is higher; yours will be legitimate.